We are committed to making the amenities and services at our property available to you while complying with local regulations, including guidance on reducing capacity in public spaces and reinforcing social distancing.
Please note the following updated information related to Covid- 19:
The Check- In currently takes place in the neighbouring hotel Courtyard by Marriott, Stauffenbergallee 25a, 01099 Dresden (next to the Best Western).
According to the currently valid regulation, the following rules are in force according to the current 7 day incidence rate. The tightening measures enter into force two days after the incidence rate exceeds the threshold for five consecutive days. Please note that the following information is based on the currently valid regulation which may be updated regularly.
7 day incidence rate below 35:
Wearing a face mask is mandatory in the interior areas of the hotel.
7 day incidence rate of 35 or above:
It is mandatory to show a proof of a Covid- test, Covid- vaccination, or recovery for hotel visits or the use of hotel facilities if the 7 day incidence rate exceeds 35.
Hospital bed occupancy rate:
Regardless of the incidence rate only a proof of covid- vaccination or recovery is accepted for tourist stays when the incidence rate of hospitalizations exceeds 12,0 and the maximum limit of hospital bed occupancy of 1.300 or the maximum limit of intensive care bed occupancy of 420 is reached. When staying for business reasons a Covid- test can replace the proof of vaccination or recovery.
Daily updated 7 day Incidence Rate for Dresden:
More daily updated rates for Dresden:
Access the Corona Dashboard
- The body & soul recreation center with fitness area is currently open (appointment required)
- For infection control reasons, there will be no cleaning of the rooms during your stay for the time being
- breakfast and dinner is served for hotel guests
- stephans bar & food lounge is open
- Number and time restrictions on the use of hotel facilities may apply.
By official order, hotel facilities may be closed again at short notice, their use may be restricted or additional requirements introduced.
We have made several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms and elevators as well as provided hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire public area of the hotel.
- Housekeeping services: Have been revised to limit staff interactions and rooms will be serviced during your stay only upon request. Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- Room Amenities: Some of the regular amenities have been temporarily removed from the guest rooms, however can be requested at the front desk.
Quarantine rooms / floor available! Guests who are looking for a way to isolate themselves due to entry regulations or simply as an alternative to their own household are warmly welcome.
If you are required to stay in quarantine after entering Germany/ Dresden, please check the quarantine regulations to see which applies to you and contact us to discuss the details of your stay.
- Signage throughout our hotels to remind guests to maintain social distancing, occupancy limits and seating capacities reductions in our restaurants in compliance with local and state mandates, and partitions installed at the front desk.
- All of the precautions are subject to change with updated government guidance.
- Visitor registration for contact tracking is mandatory.
- Number and time restrictions on use of hotel facilities may apply.